Facing The Truth quotes

• If there is anything that a man can do well, I say let him do it. Give him a chance.

• Our great country is rich and abundant in so many ways. It is totally unacceptable to me that we have children and families going hungry!

• It doesn't matter who wins if I don't. I only care if I win. I'm jealous of anyone else who wins.

• There was an Old Man of Messina, Whose daughter was named Opsibeena; She wore a small wig, and rode out on a pig, To the perfect delight of Messina.

• For each of us, time is a thief of flory. What give meaning to our lives and deaths is love and hope, if we are willing to share and accept

• Not to like ice cream is to show oneself uninterested in food.

• I said to him, "State your business, mortal!" There was no need for me to call him "mortal" or to speak like a sixteenth-century knight. It just sounded cool.

• Off pitch, I keep things simple. I enjoy spending time with my family. I never forget my roots and regularly give back to children in West Africa. I support several youth associations, and I am also involved in the protection of the forest in my country [Ivory Coast]. When away from home, I mostly miss people and enjoying a good laugh with my peers.

• What you do when no one else is looking will determine how good you'll be.

• I believe the alphabet is no longer considered an essential piece of equipment for traveling through life. In my day it was the keystone to knowledge. You learned the alphabet as you learned to count to ten, as you learned "Now I lay me" and the Lord's Prayer and your father's and mother's name and address and telephone number, all in case you were lost.