Tyranny Of The Majority quotes

• All gods are homemade, and it is we who pull their strings, and so, give them the power to pull ours.

• It is not how much you have, but with whom you enjoy it.

• I've got fans and letters from Israel, France Germany, Sweden, London, Africa. They all saying pretty much the same thing, 'Yo, we love you, we need you, put some more music out, please!'

• I think Republicans need to take income inequality more seriously. Not because I favor equality of outcomes. I do not. I think the Right is correct to stress merit and earned rewards, not handouts and forced equality. But I think what Republicans are blind to is that power corrupts.

• You campaign in poetry. You govern in prose.

• No one conquers who doesn't fight.

• I don't loathe interviews, I'm just one of those people who makes music because I find it difficult to talk.

• Gentleness towards self and others makes life a little lighter.

• These statements absolutely do not correspond to reality. The Russian proposals are very simple stop all form of barter arrangements and shift to normal, market relations affecting gas supplies and gas transit.

• Time exists in order that everything doesn’t happen all at once…and space exists so that it doesn’t all happen to you.