Ugly Girl quotes

• Exercise caution, as I have advised many people.

• A disturbing prospect looms before us as Americans consider the possibility of a second term for President Barack Obama. Millions of conservatives who revere the Constitution, with its guarantees of freedom and limited government, have watched with alarm as the campaign season has unfolded.

• It seems to me that liberal and humane people, of whom there are many among us, would, if they were asked to rank the vices, put cruelty first. Intuitively they would choose cruelty as the worst thing we do.

• I'm not a beautiful woman. I'm nothing to look at, so the only thing I can do is dress better than anyone else.

• I've never had any illusions about being a lead actor in films, because lead actors have to be of a certain kind.

• Yes I marked the spot in the garage..when I was back at the house on December 22. They had asked me with all of the rebuilding of the garage, which was the last area of concrete..in the last area where the concrete was poured. And they handed me an orange spray can and I put an 'X'..that's it! An 'X' over the spot in the corner of the garage where I thought the last area was poured. Now all of a sudden Kunkle claims that I not only drew an 'X', but I put an 'O' on top of it where the head was and made the 'X' look like it was a stick figure..and that's not true.

• We need to never consider ourselves as having 'arrived'; always trying to learn how we can change to be more like Christ

• As the saying goes, truth is stranger than fiction. But only when the reality has not been subsumed by foamy legends and fantasies that radiate outward from the actual event.

• Living in a society, instead of on a desert island, does not relieve a man of the responsibility of supporting his own life.

• I once called the head of a network a liar. In hindsight, I should have called him an incompetent liar.