Entrepreneurial Spirit quotes

• Much like the French (or like ourselves, their apes),Who with strange habit do disguise their shapes;Who loving novels, full of affectation,Receive the manners of each other nation.

• During his fifteen years in Italy, Hannibal never had enough elephants to suit him. Most of the original group succumbed to the climate, and he was always begging Carthage for more, but the people at home were stingy. They would ask if he thought they were made of elephants and what had he done with the elephants they sent before.

• Men are not supposed to be mysterious. That's what you say about women. But I think men can have a little of it, too.

• I think the themes of belonging and parentage and love are obviously universal.

• You judge a society by the decency of living of the weakest

• What does it mean to live in truth? Putting it negatively is easy enough: it means not lying, not hiding, and not dissimulating.

• Go practice if you please with men and women: leave a child alone for Christ's particular love's sake!

• I think pictures and words have the power to make us rich or poor.

• Well this week's all about Seattle, so we've been doing our best to prepare for the Seahawks. I'm doing that, our team's doing that and we'll be ready to go Sunday. That's our focus.

• In that match for Holland I asked for a big responsibility, I got it and I dealt with it. I played well, I scored goals and the team qualified for the Euro 2004 finals. It was a big night and an important moment for Holland.