Keeping Quiet quotes

• This is how I learn most of what I know about my children and their friends: by sitting in the driver's seat and keeping quiet.
    -- Anna Quindlen

#Children #Sitting #Keeping Quiet

• Anyone who thinks that his time is too valuable to spend keeping quiet will eventually have no time for God and his brother, but only for himself and for his own follies.
    -- Dietrich Bonhoeffer

#Brother #Thinking #Keeping Quiet

• There is only one I actually. That I is Consciousness. When you follow the personal I to the source, it turns into the universal I, which is Consciousness. Begin to catch yourself. begin to realize your divine nature. You do this by keeping quiet. The fastest way to realization is to keep quiet.
    -- Robert Adams

#Realization #Way #Keeping Quiet

• Fred Saberhagen was alive when born. He means to continue.

• There is a lovely road that runs from Ixopo into the hills. These hills are grass-covered and rolling, and they are lovely beyond any singing of it....

• If we live long enough, we become caricatures of ourselves.

• My closet is in perfect order at home. All my dress shirts, all my casual shirts. All my suits, they're color coordinated. All my ties are color coordinated.

• Work hard, stay focused and surround yourself with good people.

• The best way to enhance a child's imagination is to make them read.

• The purpose of prayer is to reveal the presence of God equally present, all the time, in every condition.

• Nothing ever happens by chance; everything is pushed from behind.

• Women who love women are Lesbians. Men, because they can only think of women in sexual terms, define Lesbian as sex between women.

• A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?