Yule quotes

• I didnt know there were so many ways you could walk down stairs until the day we filmed Hermiones entrance into the Yule Ball Hall,
    -- Emma Watson

#Yule #Balls #Way

• I was the youngest. The yule lamb. The one who always got away without doing the washing up. My sister was four years older, and my brother six years.
    -- Jeremy Irons

#Brother #Years #Yule

• The funniest people I know always seem to be the ones surrounded by darkness. And that’s probably why they’re the funniest. The deeper the pit, the more humor you need to dig yourself out of it.

• I'm ginger, so it's hard to rate me

• I may be controversial, but my allegiance is to people outside the Beltway.

• Painting' and 'religious experience' are the same thing. It is a question of the perpetual motion of a right idea.

• We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds.

• You know, I did not like being famous. It was a stressful and ugly time, and I'm glad it's over.

• It's somehow symbolic of Hollywood that Tara was just a facade, with no rooms inside.

• Postcolonialism is the invention of some rich guys from India who saw that they could make a good career in top Western universities by playing on the guilt of white liberals.

• To a young heart everything is fun.

• Children are a sacred gift from a loving Heavenly Father. Children are an heritage of the Lord (Ps. 127:3). The more I think about children, the more I worry about parents.