Honda quotes

• In the embers shining bright A garden grows for thy delight, With roses yellow, red, and white. But, O my child, beware, beware! Touch not the roses growing there, For every rose a thorn doth bear.

• There ain't no justice, laws of nature rule this land. Better hide your horses, bury your whiskey.

• Turkey's economy is powerful enough to tackle tough times.

• I think I may have become an actor to hide from myself. You can escape into a character.

• Maybe in the general scheme of things he couldn't find any meaning in life, but on a smaller scale it was okay. Not always, but a lot of the time.

• It is really awkward to see myself on screen.

• When I was younger, I thought LisaRaye sounded so country, but I've come to really appreciate my family-given name. I was named after my father, David Ray McCoy, and I'm totally a daddy's girl.

• We only get together when there's a good reason. Like, last summer, we didn't really intend to go out, but we thought the B-52's tour was a good opportunity.

• After listening to you for slightly more than one hour, I can tell that you are a strong and intelligent man and that you want peace

• Reading has always been the largest and most irreplaceable pleasure for Vincent; reading about other people's successes and failures, joys and sufferings seemed to bury his own failures.