Olivia quotes

• The last couple of roles I missed out on went to Jennifer Hudson, Jessica Biel and Olivia Wilde.
    -- Amy Schumer

#Couple #Roles #Olivia

• I used to date Olivia Munn.. when she was Lisa. That was the problem. She wasn't Asian back then.
    -- Brett Ratner

#Asian #Olivia #Problem

• Sure.” Olivia smirked. “Good ol’ New York Public Library. I’m sure it’s up to date on the latest Demons that escape through well-guarded Demon Gates.
    -- Cheyenne McCray

#New York #Library #Olivia

• Olivia: You didn't even know I was there! Harry: Excuse me, yes I did.
    -- Julia Quinn

#Olivia #Excuse #Excuse Me

• I'm into classic games like Donkey Kong, and also collect vintage tour t-shirts - everything from Olivia Newton-John to Duran Duran. I've got a Chicago one worth $100.
    -- Michael Rosenbaum

#Vintage #Games #Olivia

• There’s something about Olivia de Havilland that has always set her apart from other actresses. Maybe it’s the combination of warmth, sensitivity and intelligence she conveys, or the way her good looks have always been further enhanced by the ever-present twinkle in her eyes or the wisdom you sense behind those orbs.
    -- Robert Osborne

#Eye #Olivia #Looks

• There’s something about Olivia de Havilland that has always set her apart from other actresses. Maybe it’s the combination of warmth, sensitivity and intelligence she conveys, or the way her good looks have always been further enhanced by the ever-present twinkle in her eyes or the wisdom you sense behind those orbs.
    -- Robert Osborne

#Eye #Olivia #Looks

• The war against terrorism will not be finished as long as he [Saddam Hussein] is in power.

• How many roads must a man walk down.. Before you can call him a Man..

• Jesus did not come into the world to make bad men good. He came into the world to make dead men live!

• I think I would really lay down and die. Music comes from a very primal, twisted place. When a person sings, their body, their mouth, their eyes, their words, their voice says all these unspeakable things that you really can't explain but that mean something anyway. People are completely transformed when they sing; people look like that when they sing or when they make love. But it's a weird thing—at the end of the night I feel strange, because I feel I've told everybody all my secrets.

• I just wanted to do my own thing after The Murderdolls. The Murderdolls were so spread out all across the US that we couldn't just say, "Let's go rehearse." For us we had like four days to rehearse because everyone had to book flights, so we just never got as tight as most bands should be.

• A man is never so proud as when striking an attitude of humility.

• For the past fourteen years, it's been my job to push past my boundaries and do things I never thought I could do, which is why it's been such a fulfilling career.

• I left Russia in 1993 optimistic that democracy had taken hold despite the obstacles.

• Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for stars.

• A form of conservatism that makes clear we have problems in this country, it's not just about individualism, we have to help people who feel they're being failed by the system.