Epithet quotes

• Your child will live a life ten years younger than you because of the landscape of food that we've built around them.

• Some people start a sport just to reduce weight, or some say, 'My doctor ordered me to run and do exercise', and for others, they run for completely different benefits. But it is not like that with sport. We need to eat, we need to rest, but also we need to run.

• Photography Cannot Record Abstract Ideas (Title of a 16x20 inch photograph depicting an index card on which that phrase is handwritten.)

• The international community must offer short-term emergency measures to meet critical needs. But it must also make longer-term investments to promote food production and agricultural development, enhance food security and maintain and accelerate momentum towards the MDGs.

• Joy of living is sustainable; fear of dying is not.

• I don't think Mercedes-Benz says anything about me, really. I was in a situation where I was able to get a really nice car, and I'm proud to have it.

• I just want to give people the best album that I possibly can.

• Oh I love gadgets and I pride myself on keeping at the cutting edge of technology.

• I'm a true believer in working hard and partying hard. I'm fortunate to be one of those people who can have just as much fun partying without alcohol.

• Life externalizes at the level of our thought.