Teachability quotes

• Whenever I get happy, I always have a terrible feeling.

• But have you wine and music still,And statues and a bright-eyed love,And foolish thoughts of good and ill,And prayers to them who sit above?

• Face the giants in your life, slay them, and move on. Do not be daunted by the mistakes and failures in your life.

• I suppose, I hoped, by setting a particularly brutal ancient rite in the present and in my own village to shock the story's readers with a graphic dramatization of the pointless violence and general inhumanity in their own lives.

• I'm still a massive fan of shoes.

• I think it's the way I talk. I think they thought I was too country. And I'm not ashamed of that by any means.

• If i would ever fall in love.....I'm sure I would want that person to belong to me. I'd make them all mine.......but I might ruin them in the process. So I'm never going to fall in love. I don't need love right now. I have friends with the same purpose as me. I have all of you. -Rei

• The truth is that momentum, in the sense in which we are discussing, is a feeling, and if it's a feeling, that means we have the ability to have it on our side at all times if we so choose.

• The soul is the weariest part of the body.

• It’s time to WAKE UP and make empowering choices.