Save Yourself quotes

• Being an actor is an extension of telling a story and I loved story telling as a child.

• First rule about vampires, don`t believe anything you read.

• I've been recording since 1993. It was a hobby for six of those years. In 1999, I decided to do it full time and take it seriously.

• Hang that question up in your houses, "What would Jesus do?" and then think of another, "How would Jesus do it?" for what he would do, and how he would do it, may always stand as the best guide to us.

• If the news is that important, it will find me.

• She looked, and a scarlet butterfly flew away from her, away down the length of the tower, and then another, another, an unraveling scarf of butterflies like winged blood.

• The moment of betrayal is the worst, the moment when you know beyond any doubt that you've been betrayed: that some other human being has wished you that much evil

• Think of the ills from which you are exempt.

• Human beings do not live in the objective world alone, nor alone in the world of social activity as ordinarily understood, but are very much at the mercy of the particular language which has become the medium of expression for their society.

• I speak of the current civilization and I consider her not as a symbol but as victim-victim, really, of the commercialization, of the falsification of this real world. That is my theme.