Olympics Games quotes

• I believe we can incentivize more affordable health care in general by better regulating insurance and creating meaningful competition for health care services.

• Our assessment of socio-economic worth is largely a sham. We scientists should not lend ourselves to it - though we routinely do. We should, instead, insist on applying the criterion of quality.

• I don't think I could tell the whole truth about anything. That's a pretty heavy burden, because we all just view the world through this little piece of coke bottle.

• Thank God I've never been taken to task on a talk-radio show. I won't go on a talk-radio show.

• That these united colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent states; that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British crown; and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain is, and ought to be, totally dissolved.

• I voted for Arnold Schwarzenegger 'cause I figured he can go back in the future. Put that in the act.

• Expect no reward when you serve the wicked, and be thankful if you escape injury for your pain

• Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.

• I live in Mexico in the wintertime, and I live off the grid down there.

• The secret to happiness, of course, is not getting what you want; it’s wanting what you get,