Eliminating quotes

• Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination, with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

• death had just shred a tear

• That's the key to our team. We have so many weapons. You can just pick your poison.

• It's called 'falling in love' for a reason: it does not have to be forced and cannot be planned. It just happens naturally, and if you're lucky, it takes you by surprise.

• At the heart of my life is the idea that I don't ever want anything to ever change. That's the basic tenet.

• The greatest assassin of life is haste, the desire to reach things before the right time which means overreaching them.

• We can’t sit back and celebrate Martin King and ask when will there be another like him. No, no my dear young friends. We must join our voices with that blessed poet June Jordan and demonstrate that 'we are the ones we’ve been waiting for.'

• Nobody's really unsympathetic, I think. People do good and bad things. If a character's totally unsympathetic, they're not real and I'm not interested. Even the real monsters have to have a spark of something you can relate to.

• Someone once wrote that musicians are touched on the shoulder by God, and I think it's true. You can make other people happy with music, but you can make yourself happy too. Because of my music, I have never known loneliness and never been depressed.

• Your thoughts and beliefs of the past have created this moment, and all the moments up to this moment. What you are now choosing to believe and think and say will create the next moment and the next day and the next month and the next year.