Unsolved Mysteries quotes

• Painting is my vehicle of transit. I don't always know where I am going or what it means.

• Campaign staffers develop the ability to sleep through anything.

• Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life--and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.

• If love means never having to say you're sorry, then marriage means always having to say everything twice.

• He solved at a stroke the great question of the direction of nerve-currents in their travel through brain and spinal cord.

• I run a business. People want to work for less money, I pay them less money. ... Women shouldn’t be so grateful. Know what you’re worth. Walk away.

• But,instead of what our imagination makes us suppose and which we worthless try to discover,life gives us something that we could hardly imagine.

• Pain is not a punishment; pleasure is not a reward.

• Rastafari is our king or emperor, and being a king, being an emperor you've been taught all the ways of the ancestors. With the knowledge and teachings and studying his majesty, I've learned to put all these principles and precepts into the music, so that is how it inspires me to be singin' good songs and makin' good music for the people. Natural.

• When you face unexpected events, you have to try to overcome those problems, but at the same time, you have to continue working according to the plan that you defined since the beginning. So that's what we have tried to do - not to avoid the urgent responses but to continue the route that we had defined.