Hottest quotes

• A pleasant companion is as good as a coach.

• I'm British, so obviously I repress any powerful emotions of any kind in relation to anything.

• I knew the term Stepford Wife, and I knew what that meant. I never read the book, and I think before I started filming I watched the movie. I thought it was very dated.

• if some folks have buried their racial prejudices, the chances are that they've got the graves marked and will have no trouble disinterring their pet hates.

• The acting style that has emerged from HD, because of the contrast and how sharp the picture is, it's more neutrally played. The main character is very minamalistic. That's what works in this digital age.

• I teach at USC, and it's obvious to anyone who teaches college students that they don't cover much modern history and certainly not the modern presidency.

• ... Besides it's better to have Miyoshi around. You and me have a been together since Jr. High. Without her around people might think we're gay.

• From the music I make, to the things I do in my life, I'm true to my R&B core.

• Someone who knows too much finds it hard not to lie.

• When Catullus expresses his love and hate for Lesbia, he is not obviously voicing a wish to rid himself of one or the other of these two sentiments. Not all contradictions resolve into temporal change of belief or desire.