Day And Night quotes

• Genuine goodness isn't discovered through postponement but must exist now or not at all. It cannot be based on what is not. We must find it in what is and what we truly see.

• All my life, since the time I was little, has been a long distraction. At least that is the way some people want to perceive it, but for me, it's given me a lot of strength.

• We've got a lot of people that support, but The Runners are definitely one of my favorites.

• The most certain way to make a man your enemy is to tell him you esteem him such.

• I loved Charlotte Bronte when I was little, and I wanted to be Charlotte Bronte the way people want to be a princess.

• I've worked with a lot of really fine actors, both on stage and on screen. The level of their game lifts me up and brings the level of my game up to theirs. Always. It's like a constant upgrade.

• Essentially, perspective is a form of abstraction. It simplifies the relationship between eye, brain and object. It is an ideal view, imagined as being seen by a one-eyed, motionless person who is clearly detached from what he sees. It makes a God of the spectator, who becomes the person on whom the whole world converges, the Unmoved Onlooker.

• The gods know what's important, what's wrong about you. They know everything. If you go out searching for the Holy Grail, they won't let you find it.

• At a very young age I was predicting outcomes, trying to take all the information and find the best route to wherever I was going. I avoided a lot of pitfalls because of that.

• All rappers are princesses like me.