Enough Sleep quotes

• If you're scientifically literate, the world looks very different to you, and that understanding empowers you.

• So I said to the gym instructor: 'Can you teach me to do the splits?' He said: 'How flexible are you?' I said: I can't make Tuesdays.'

• She cried like a person whose heart is broken and wondered how, when two people loved each other, there could be such a broken heart.

• The internet has been a boon and a curse for teenagers.

• There are so many elements and nuances from the books that are very hard to tell in the length of a movie.

• I'm still terrified of flying. I really have to get drunk to fly. I've found that I've developed fears I never had before... fears of heights, claustrophobia... only in cities, though, never in the country.

• I like singing, but it's certainly not my strong point.

• I was really exposed to great old-time literature - the classics, the poetic realists like Strindberg and Ibsen and all those guys. I was really inspired by all those guys. That's when writing became a primary focus.

• No one said living isn't a pretty chancy business, Sibyl. No one gets out of here alive.

• Tell the truth... maybe just to see clearly, as clearly as possible.