Funny Jokes quotes

• I was worried on a personal level because I wanted to be slightly taller than I am, ideally. But I've now accepted it. Basically, I came to the conclusion a while ago that you can either be really bitter about it or you can make loads of funny jokes.
    -- Daniel Radcliffe

#Levels #Bitter #Funny Jokes

• It's like love making, the foreplay is the biggest part, the same thing as comedy. If you can frame your show in such a way that the funny jokes become funnier.
    -- Tommy Chong

#Way #Comedy #Funny Jokes

• A cement mixer collided with a prison van on the Kingston Pass. Motorists are asked to be on the lookout for 16 hardened criminals.
    -- Ronnie Corbett

#Criminals #Prison #Funny Jokes

• Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.

• I ask questions, and a large part of my life has been spent asking questions of Ken Livingstone.

• A disaster where marble has been substituted for imagination.

• The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

• Design is more important than technology in most consumer applications.

• Conventional Indian cinema is about people falling in love. They sing, they dance.

• My purpose is to show people that you can take what God put inside of you, inside your heart, and you can live by it! Like, literally. Somebody might like to make shoes or make hats. You can literally live by that gift and no go get a nine to five job. I just to keep my purpose in front of everything that I do, and that is just reminding people that it's possible. That's what it's all about for me.

• During one of the 4th quarter huddles, LeBron said to him, 'It doesn't matter what happens to this point. No one is going to remember how many points you had or what type of game you had. Just help us make some plays to win this thing.' And he made some big plays.

• Exuberance is a gift of grace that allows us to move on, to seek, to love again.

• When I get onstage in a play, I feel very safe, very protected, very fulfilled.