Hiatus quotes

• The most starstruck I've been is when I met Sol Campbell when he was a Tottenham Hotspur player. I don't get starstruck by actors I work with, because you have some sort of relationship with them. Like, I worked with Tom Cruise [on Interview With The Vampire], so if I saw him again I'd speak to him as an actor. Although he might not be interested in talking to me.

• For every veteran who goes through a divorce, a wife goes through one, too. For every veteran alone in the basement, there is a wife upstairs, bewildered, isolated and in despair from the dark clouds of war that hangs over family life.

• The practice of diplomacy, I have found, is sometimes like eating soup with a fork: much activity yielding little nourishment.

• You can make it all right if you will only be satisfied to remain small," I told myself. I had to keep saying it over and over to myself. "Be little. Don't try to be big. Work under the guns. Be a little worm in the fair apple of life.

• The secret of life is getting today right. Everyone can get today right, and if you can do it once you can do it repeatedly.

• We shall build on. On through the cynic

• My brokenness is a better bridge for people than my pretend wholeness ever was.

• One of my favorite things about animation is that the boundaries are as limitless as our imaginations. If we can dream it, we can make it. And if we do it well, audiences will believe it wholeheartedly.

• Tis always morning somewhere.

• Before the iPhone, cyberspace was something you went to your desk to visit. Now cyberspace is something you carry in your pocket.