Kayaking quotes

• My hobbies are mountain biking, horseback riding and packing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, camping, cooking, and skiing.
    -- Douglas Preston

#Kayaking #Hiking #Cooking

• I got back into the position of taking care of my husband, which is what I'd learned that I couldn't really do: you can love and make things okay to a certain extent, but you can't fix. I didn't quite learn that until the kayaking incident. It became so clear then.
    -- Mariel Hemingway

#Husband #Kayaking #Care

• I've been a river kayaker for a long time and I've done quite a few trips. I like kayaking and I like canoeing. I don't really like being on yachts or sailboats or cruise ships. I don't like anything that's large and not human-powered.
    -- Misha Collins

#Kayaking #Rivers #Long

• I had so much fun touring the Grand Canyon area with the Sierra Club. I love to get outdoors and enjoy nature. We went kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, and even rode mules. To do all these things in one of the most stunning natural areas in the world just made it more amazing. I don't believe that anyone can see the Grand Canyon area for themselves and not know that we have to do everything we can to protect it for future generations.
    -- Nolan Gould

#Fun #Believe #Kayaking

• I was thinking about picking up kayaking, but I didn't want anyone to think I had herpes.
    -- Ingrid Weir

#Thinking #Kayaking #Want

• The only type of sexual relations possible are those with someone who is as advanced and capable as oneself.

• If you are going to do something that will annoy people, tell them about it afterwards; then they will only be annoyed that you have done it, and won't have all the exasperation of trying to stop you.

• Sylvia loved secrets and even if she didn't have any secrets she made sure that you thought she did. Amelia had no secrets, Amelia knew nothing. When she grew up she planned to know everything and to keep it all a secret.

• Im a New Yorker. My background is in theater, so staying here, I have the opportunity to get back to that, which I would love to do.

• What lips my lips have kissed, and where, and why, I have forgotten, and what arms have lain Under my head till morning, but the rain Is full of ghosts tonight, that tap and sigh Upon the glass and listen for reply, And in my heart there stirs a quiet pain For unremembered lads that not again Will turn to me at midnight with a cry. Thus in the winter stands the lonely tree, Nor knows what birds have vanished one by one, Yet knows its boughs more silent than before: I cannot say what loves have come and gone, I only know that summer sang in me A little while, that in me sings no more.

• If I had done 'Titanic,' it would have made, probably, $200,000 - worldwide. So I think my life would have been very, very similar.

• A lot of people resent that I've been in someone's life for 50 years. Why shouldn't people have an affection for me and what I've done? Didn't I have to be genuine for them to buy into what I did? There are children who grow up today who will not have that when they're 55 years old. With whom will they have it? Name an example for me.

• You ask me 'What’s the the greatest act of faith?' To me is to look in the mirror of God’s word, and see all my faults, all my sin, all my shortcomings and to believe that God loves me exactly as he says he does.

• Boy, I'll tell you, when the Rams drafted me No. 1, it surprised me. I was walking on air for days.

• Also, my mom and family are very important to me and I know that this is not expected.