Unkind Words quotes

• Each piece that I put in the street is unique. I never make the same piece twice. For Hong Kong, like for every city where I have worked, I try to adapt my work to the culture and the 'colors' of the city.

• One of my objectives when I started Biocon was to make sure that I create a company for women scientists to pursue a vocation.

• There is no better way to enjoy God's abundance than to share a meal together with people you love.

• Reasons are the spoils of victory. When you've destroyed the enemy, then your leaders write down the reasons in books, and give moving speeches about them. If you've done your job, then there aren't any of the enemy left to dispute your leader's reasons. At least not until the next war.

• Happiness and personal fulfillment are the natural consequences of doing the right thing.

• I got into rapping by being a victim of circumstances; it was a hard situation with my brother. Mainly my older brother got hit with a life sentence, so he kind of inspired me.

• You want to talk to someone; first open your ears.

• When our first parents were driven out of Paradise, Adam is believed to have remarked to Eve, "My dear, we live in an age of transition."

• Every human being is born an heir to an inheritance to which he can succeed only in a process of learning.

• Our posturings, our imagined self-importance , the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe are challenged by this point of pale light.