Excuse Me quotes

• I invested all my money in debt.

• All religions must be tolerated ... every man must go to heaven in his own way. [Die Religionen müssen alle toleriert werden ... denn hier muss ein jeder nach seiner Fasson selig werden.]

• There was that moment of, "Oh, my parents are watching Columbo and I hate it" to "No, I love this show, too." And I feel like, for me, that was around 11 or 12, where I could actually join my parents in their viewing and wasn't so irritated that they were always watching Columbo.

• Work at being a humble person.

• I have learned from first hand experience that war is the destroyer of everything that is good in the world, it turns our young into soulless killers and we tell them that they are heroes when they master the 'art' of killing.

• Have you dared to eat my son?" I laughed. Actually, it started out as more of a giggle that grew. Because my mind went straight to the gutter.

• Varicose veins are the result of an improper selection of grandparents.

• Non-violence confronts systematic injustice with active love, but refuses to retaliate with further violence under any circumstances. In order to halt the vicious cycles of violence, it requires a willing acceptance of suffering and death rather than inflicting suffering or death on anyone else.

• One of the most important things I've learned about acting is that you can't separate how you live your life and how you practice your art.

• I ain't looking back only forward.