Ulysses quotes

• The great advantage of living in a large family is that early lesson of life's essential unfairness.

• Raquel Welch is someone I can also live without. We've got some love scenes together and I am dreading them!

• He was falling between glacial walls, he didn't know how anyone could fall so far away from everyone else in the world. So far to fall, so cold all the way, so steep and dark between those morphine-coloured walls...

• No matter how people try to dispute it, perception is reality. Its what you choose to believe that makes you the person you are.

• Sometimes life has a way of putting us on our backs to force us to look up.

• I've had the pleasure of playing with the baddest Jazz cats on the planet.

• We simply do not catch a high enough percentage of users to make the law a real threat, although we do catch enough to seriously overburden our legal system.

• Peace equals ability to handle conflict, with empathy, nonviolence, and creativity...

• The wounds I carry, she carries them too. The unshed tears in my head flow through her heart too .

• Any situation in which some men prevent others from engaging in the process of inquiry is one of violence;… to alienate humans from their own decision making is to change them into objects.