Embers quotes

• Dances have a second and third life. You feel they are never ready. They always have a chance for another life.

• Murderers have usually killed the one person in the world that was bugging them and they're usually quite peaceful and agreeable.

• Are you okay?" Daniel whispered, his voice soft, his lips so close to hers. "Yes." She could feel the beating of his wings. "You caught me." "I will always catch you when you fall.

• I take nothing for granted. I now have only good days, or great days.

• I've always written for actors, and if you want to write for good actors, you have to write parts that are surprising, that are human, and that allow them to go to a wide range of places.

• How do we work together? For if we want liberation for women, then we're committed to building a society in which these distances--of class and economics--dissolve, and all our authentic differences--cultures, personalities, sexualities, talents, and aspirations--emerge and are equally nourished.

• Photographers who come up with power never get accused of imitating anyone else even though they photograph the same broom, same street, same portraits.

• I think the honesty not only shines through in my work, but also my personal life. And I get in trouble for being honest. I'm extremely old-fashioned. I'm a nobleman. I'm chivalrous.

• It's the company itself, but most of these mutual fund companies, the guy who runs the company is just a fact totem and the guy who runs the money is the power. But we really don't know who they are.

• A superior pilot uses his superior judgment to avoid situations which require the use of his superior skill.