Thoughts And Prayers quotes

• Guys usually know immediately that I'm high-maintenance.

• You are the most beautiful thing in my world.

• People who say, "I don't know what to do," usually aren't inspired enough to make it happen.

• The flute of the infinite is played without ceasing, and its sound is love.

• God reminded me how beautiful we all are to Him, after all, we were created in His own image, and He looks at me, at you, in all our sweat and dirt and brokenness, and says, "I choose you. You are beautiful.

• People expect you to change when you become a mother, and of course my priorities changed when I had Violet. She's number one in my life and the best thing that ever happened to me, but I still have fun. I am still myself, but that is made out to seem like I am rebelling against motherhood.

• I auditioned for 'Revenge Of The Nerds,' and I so did not want the picture. I didn't want it. I didn't want be in anything that had nerds anywhere.

• The first time I went out under the spotlight, I was proper freaked out.

• I get stage fright with short stories. For me it feels like standup comedy: kill or die. I'm more confident when I begin a novel because I know I have space to fail.

• There needs to be the support and help around you, even when you may have an unhealthy home environment.