Deformity quotes

• "I'm sorry I'm young," Deborah answered with a bitterness that was half prose. "We have a right to be as crazy as anyone else"

• I've got a Ferrari 430. It's black. I don't know what it cost but it wasn't cheap. I bought it because I was being a boy. It's fast and looks good.

• Traditionally, Young Republicans have been a leading indicator of the direction of the party.

• My heart wants roots My mind wants wings. I cannot bear Their bickerings.

• It was the success of 'Bend it Like Beckham' which got my name out there. 'A Mighty Heart' also helped.

• I do think that religion has turned a lot of people off. Part of it is because it was all about the rules and was political. I think now people have a hunger for God, they want to have a relationship, but they don't want to be called religious. I'm not trying to get them to join my religion, I'm just trying to plant a seed of hope in their heart.

• We sat and kissed and kissed until our lips were bloody. I could have gone on kissing her for a year.

• I don't start with a color order, but find the colors as I go.

• A lot of people think that as a player, during the lockout, you just have your whole day free. It's not like that - especially for me. I wake up everyday, train in the morning from 9 a.m. to about 2 p.m. Then I have a business meeting here, have to meet this person there, it's non-stop for me.

• Rich colors are typical of a rich nature.