Holograms quotes

• Fascination is a key to productivity; it unites experiences; it is even its own reward.

• I just think it's sad that the main places in our culture that we designate to meet new people are bars and nightclubs..

• A work of art has no importance whatever to society. It is only important to the individual.

• Time never fails to bring every exalted reputation to a strict scrutiny.

• You can make the case that slacktivism is important because it makes people feel affiliated to a movement and be part of it, and talk about it.

• On certain occasions, the eyes of the mind can supply the want of the most powerful telescopes, and lead to astronomical discoveries of the highest importance.

• With this sweet hope of ultimate acceptance with God, I have always enjoyed much cheerfulness before men; but I have at the same time laboured incessantly to cultivate the deepest humiliation before God.

• It's pretty interesting how it all started out. After The Voice, I got introduced to some of my publishing people. We were out in Los Angeles and they said to give them a call when the show was all said and done and they'd get me into the writing world.

• At our computer club, we talked about it being a revolution. Computers were going to belong to everyone, and give us power, and free us from the people who owned computers and all that stuff.

• So I had this problem -- work or starve. So I thought I'd combine the two and decided to become a writer.