Dont Care quotes

• It doesnt matter about money and fame and whatever. I really dont care about that. My thing is, Im happy that Im able to have kids have a hero and have someone that they can look up to.
    -- Atticus Shaffer

#Hero #Kids #Dont Care

• Fame is one of the potential hazards of this job, but I really just want to make movies. I want to be respected, sure. Who doesnt? But famous-famous? I just dont care about it. And if you genuinely dont give a damn about that stuff, you really are free.
    -- Brady Corbet

#Jobs #Giving #Dont Care

• Movie studios are owned by giant corporations. They care about money; they dont care about movies.
    -- Callie Khouri

#Dont Care #Giants #Care

• I dont care what you do fo you respect, but i would die for mine
    -- T.I.

#I Dont Care #Dont Care #Care

• It's one of those scenarios you feel will never happen to you. Nobody thinks they're going to be the one, whatever, to get in a car wreck to have their, you know, their kids killed in a plane crash, whatever, you don't think those things are going to happen to you. And I didn't think that I'd be traded. So.

• The selection process has been powerful enough to produce one indisputable outcome: the family is a universal human institution. . . . In virtually every society into which historians or anthropologists have inquired, one finds people living together on the basis of kinship ties and having responsibility for raising children. . . . Even in societies where men and women have relatively unrestricted sexual access to one another beginning at an early age, marriage is still the basis for family formation. It is desired by the partners and expected by society.

• i am a limitless series of natural disasters and all of these disasters have been unnaturally repressed.

• Mutual fund manager performance does not persist and the return of stock picking is zero.

• Eating a meal with full awareness can be a powerful, enlightening, and healing experience.

• Sometimes I have wrinkles, in the morning. It depends on what kind of night that I had. I accept myself and the way that I am growing older. I have eye bags and some people have proposed to me to take them out but I said no.

• That's true, you don't want to let anybody down and here are millions of people who've been waiting for their favorite characters to be brought to life and you don't want to disappoint.

• Courage, Alexander..... Courage, Tatiana

• I was never into smart college boy music.

• Now what happens?" asked the man in black. "We face each other as God intended," Fezzik said. "No tricks, no weapons, skill against skill alone." "You mean you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people, is that it?