Finding Out The Truth quotes

• A book is not a tweet. A book is not a half-hour television show. A book requires for both reader and writer sustained discipline attention. It asks you to immerse yourself in something and really deeply feel it.

• There is no progress without risk, and in an environment where change is accelerating, risks are multiplying and businesses are increasingly complex, companies need strong, innovative partners to help manage their risk. Our brand clearly sets XL apart as the strong, innovative partner needed in today's market.

• I critique myself way harder than anybody else could critique me.

• A man with nothing to die for has even less for which to live.

• I had to get in touch with the source, I had to go back into my abandonment issues with my mother, I had to go into issues with my father I hadn't even looked at before.

• I think that if you grow up trying to be the best then you have to be competitive because the more you compete, the more someone is there that is a challenge and the more your performance improves.

• If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.

• I've seen it around the world, in the poorest countries and in countries riven with conflict, It is women who are the key to breaking out of poverty, breaking out of stagnation. It's women who can contribute to achieving real security - not bombs and bullets and repressive governments.

• Christ would be a national advertiser today, I am sure, as He was a great advertiser in His own day. He thought of His life as business.

• President Obama is traveling around the country, proposing a stimulus bill that has already failed once. Instead of having an honest discussion about whether or not a plan that already failed once will fail again, the establishment would rather distract the American people with gossip.