Himalayas quotes

• They never ask the celebrities why they don't wear their own clothes on the red carpet.

• Playing in (the Neurotic Outsiders) with John Taylor was great. A lot of pussy every time we played a gig. So many chicks. It was, like, 'Wow, John, really? So this is what it was like, huh?' And there would be like a couple guys with mohawks and a guy with, like, a jean jacket coming in to see me and Jonesy!

• You pick people, and they pick you sometimes. It's especially great to connect with people you think you have nothing in common with.

• I think I always knew that I would do something with art because it was the one thing that I knew I was really good at.

• Find peace in where and what you are.

• it is wrong to chide the novel for being fascinated by mysterious coincidences... but it is right to chide man for being blind to such coincidences in his daily life. For he thereby deprives his life a dimension of beauty.

• I think that music is a very, very powerful thing, especially when you have a movement like this [CBGB club] to shed new light on music and the power of it.

• Democracy in Yemen did not stop, instead it is in a continuous development, there is no other way to follow rather than democracy, it is our national way for building up our country, it was not imposed on us by others.

• Everyone is an idiot," I stated. "Except me.

• He that has more Knowledge than Judgment, is made for another Man's use more than his own.