Human Behavior quotes

• You have to understand the tone of the movie, because if it's supposed to be funny, it can be funny violent like the Home Alone stuff, but you have to really understand the tone of what you're doing and make the action work for that and for the character.

• In my pictures, you never know, that’s the mystery. It’s just a suggestion and you leave it to the audience to put what they want on it. It’s fashion in disguise.

• The Internet, of course, is more than a place to find pictures of people having sex with dogs.

• ...I believed passionately that Communists were a race of horned men who divided their time equally between the burning of Nancy Drew books and the devising of a plan of nuclear attack that would land the largest and most lethal bomb squarely upon the third-grade class of Thomas Jefferson School in Morristown, New Jersey.

• Who you are should not be defined by your achievements.

• Music is the love of my life. It’s a total escape from reality. Music transports you to another place, someplace unexpecet and meaningful.

• We as the band are geriatric, and I've got one foot in the grave. But when I start to think about it in the quiet of the night, I'm filled with energy and I think that time does not proceed chronologically for us after all. Instead, we are bend back towards eternal youth and immortality.

• By our Heavenly Father and only because of God, only because of God. We're like other couples. We do not get along perfectly; we do not go without arguments and, as I call them, fights, and heartache and pain and hurting each other. But a marriage is three of us.

• I would always hunch over, I was always taller than the boys. I had the extremely skinny legs... I would double up my socks, those ones from Footlocker, to make my legs look thicker.

• Anger is our reaction to the violation of our boundaries.