Eclairs quotes

• Women are raped and coerced into sex.

• Without a doubt, Ozzy is the craziest person I've ever met. Son of Sam is a close second.

• I don't feel it is right that I'm playing knowing that I'm not 100% and I cannot currently operate at the level I have done in the past. My priority now is to take a break from cricket so that I can focus on my recovery

• Behind every good decathlete, there's a good doctor.

• If, every day, I dare to remember that I am here on loan, that this house, this hillside, these minutes are all leased to me, not given, I will never despair.

• I am an optimist. Anyone interested in the future has to be otherwise he would simply shoot himself.

• The truth is not delicate and it does not suffer from denial—the truth only dies when true stories are untold.

• Veal is a very young beef and, like a very young girlfriend, it's cute but boring and expensive.

• One of the drawbacks to life is that it contains moments when one is compelled to tell the truth,

• I think movies are great and I have a great time making them but they're not what keeps you warm at night, or what's ultimately the most important thing in anyone's life journey.