Eco Friendly quotes

• Most men fail, not through lack of education, but from lack of dogged determination, from lack of dauntless will.

• Love should be simple, but it's not. Hate should be hard, but it's easy.

• You think you want to know something, and then once you do, all you can think about is erasing it from your mind.

• War may be the game of kings, but, like the games at ancient Rome, it is generally exhibited to please and pacify the people.

• Anyone, from the most clueless amateur to the best cryptographer, can create an algorithm that he himself can't break.

• We all have our own closets to come out of

• The Indian is making an amazing discovery, namely that Christianity and Jesus are not the same - that they may have Jesus without the system that has been built up around Him in the West.

• You know, I think there are certain words like 'illegitimate' that should not be used to describe a person. And certainly, we have come far enough in our technology that our language can evolve, because it has an impact.

• No matter how you care to define it, I do not identify with the local group. Planet, species, race, nation, state, religion, party, union, club, association, neighborhood improvement committee; I have no interest in any of it. I love and treasure individuals as I meet them, I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to.

• I went to school for special education. I always assumed when I had the opportunity I would love to try and help kids with disabilities.