Undecided quotes

• Didacticism is the death of art.

• Toys are put on this Earth to be played with by a child.

• Authorities arrest me, release me, and then invite me back to host public events. I think it's interesting.

• Do no evilness because it is a small one; do not leave a small deed undone because it is just a petty one.

• Self-control is the chief element in self-respect and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

• I like to remember phone numbers because it keeps your brain active. If you don't use it, you lose it.

• Bringing up issues that are hard to deal with is a challenge for me, and I think that's what draws me to song writing.

• My reputation when I was first here was that I had every single answer in the book. I don't know, maybe I portrayed that somehow. I was learning, and I continue to learn and I have learned.

• Each man's private conscience ought to be a nice little self-registering thermometer: he ought to carry his moral code incorruptibly and explicitly within himself, and not care what the world thinks. The mass of human beings, however, are not made that way; and many people have been saved from crime or sin by the simple dislike of doing things they would not like to confess ...

• Come at me scrublord I'm ripped!