Ust quotes

• Hope is the forward-looking part of memory.

• For me, the scariest thing about a serial killer is that there's somebody who lives next door to you, running power tools late into the night, and you don't know he has a refrigerator full of penises.

• Many areas of Los Angeles have gang problems.

• A sense of beauty is every hindrance to a soldier; yet there would be no soldiers - or none such soldier had not men dead and living cherished and handed on the sacred fire.

• Reading is not an end to itself, but a means to an end.

• The doctrine that all men are, in any sense, or have been, at any time, free and equal, is an utterly baseless fiction.

• Youth has the resilience to absorb disaster and weave it into the pattern of its life, no mater how anguishing the thorn that penetrates its flesh.

• I was never famous as a kid. That's the biggest difference between me and any other kid actor is that I wasn't famous as a kid.

• P.I.L. has been a favorite of mine since high school especially there metal box album. The guitarist Keith Levine gets some of the best sounds ever to come out of a guitar. The songs are really free form and experimental and have a heavy dub influence.

• Enthusiasm is the divine particle in our composition: with it we are great, generous, and true; without it, we are little, false, and mean.