Being Selfish quotes

• Channing does a very good impersonation of men at female strip joints.

• Performing is always my biggest rush. The energy is boundless from a great crowd.

• History portrays everything as if it could not have come otherwise. History is on the side of what happened.

• Oh, I have roamed o'er many lands, And many friends I've met; Not one fair scene or kindly smile Can this fond heart forget.

• Music is one of the only inanimate things we have left. It can still be mystical, magical and awe-inspiring

• Life changes fast. Life changes in the instant. You sit down to dinner and life as you know it ends.

• Generally, you are held to a sound and that becomes your sound. That gets branded as your sound, and all the copycats start with it because the labels are looking for that sound.

• The middle part of the country - the great red zone that voted for Bush - is clearly ready for war. The decadent left in its enclaves on the coasts is not dead -and may well mount a fifth column.

• I believe it also says that I am a friend to everyone and enemy to no one.

• The old rules are crumbling and nobody knows what the new rules are...so make up your own rules.