Ouch quotes

• Evie? Evie! Ouch!" Jack yanked his hand out of mine,shaking it and glaring at me. "I need these fingers later.
    -- Kiersten White

#Hands #Needs #Ouch

• Yep, ouch. He and apologies didn’t get along.
    -- Larissa Ione

#Apology #Ouch

• Life is always going to be a series of ouch-making moments, and the question was, was I going to go all fetal position, or was I going to woman up? I went into fetal position on the bed to think about this. Fetal position turned out to be very comfortable.
    -- Maureen Johnson

#Thinking #Empathy #Ouch

• Wow I can't belive I won, This is awesome, Don't trip and fall, I'm gonna get to thank the fans, This is so cool, Oh kany'e west is here, Cool haircut, What are ya doing there... Ouch... I guess I'm not gonna get to thank the fans
    -- Taylor Swift

#Fall #Ouch #Wow

• A man walks into a bar, and he said OUCH, cause it was an iron bar.
    -- Tommy Cooper

#Men #Iron #Ouch

• A pinch is a pinch. If you pinch my right nipple, I'm going to say, 'ouch.' If I pinch your right nipple, you're going to say 'ouch.' A foul is a foul and a flagrant is a flagrant.
    -- Shaquille O'Neal

#Nba #Ouch #Nipples

• When I got shot I wasn't like 'yes' I got shot, now I can say that in my raps, when I got shot I said 'ouch'.
    -- Cormega

#Rap #Ouch #Shots

• The ways of Providence cannot be reasoned out by the finite mind ... I cannot fathom them, yet seeking to know them is the most satisfying thing in all the world.

• I could only shoot when the subway was on the other platform. Little things like that, and the platform is very narrow. It's not like you can hide if a subway comes so a lot of things happened because of that. Or a thousand people just came and looked straight into the lens like they didn't expect a movie to be shooting.

• NEIGHBOR, n. One whom we are commanded to love as ourselves, and who does all he knows how to make us disobedient.

• His nerve, his memory, and I can't remember the third thing.

• There is still nothing like equality for women in jobs, in family. There's just an awareness that inequality is not acceptable.

• God forbid that any book should be banned. The practice is as indefensible as infanticide.

• Wine makes every meal an occasion, every table more elegant, every day more civilized.

• The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependent on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.

• I didn't cry much after I was 35, but staggered stony-faced into middle age, a handkerchief still in my bag just in case.

• What is a magazine? A small body of Literature entirely surrounded by advertisements.