Turn The Other Cheek quotes

• The framers of the Constitution were so clear in the federalist papers and elsewhere that they felt an independent judiciary was critical to the success of the nation.

• I do not care so much for the death of my gunner, as for other passages of my voyage, for I have good friends in England that will bring me off for that.

• We grew up as kids watching those movies and we were exposed to themes of civil rights, unfairness, bigotry and fathers struggling against the kind of mob of the town, so you remember how you felt as a kid being taken seriously, that you are part of the human drama.

• I'm never argumentative for the sake of being argumentative, I don't think. And more than ever, I've had to be willing to fight just to get records released, or just to be able to walk away with a little bit of self-respect and pride.

• You can be anything you want… But you must be strong first.

• There's not a long career span because you can't really make money doing drag for very long the way the system was set up for so many years.

• We only live once, since we are given the gift of life it should be our persistent endeavor to immortalize ourselves no matter what field of endeavor we choose.

• Of what I call God, And fools call Nature.

• Toxic remnants of war represent a profound challenge for the protection of public health and the restoration of the environment in countries affected by conflict.

• Life, without the dignity of an intelligent being, is not worth having.