Ungrateful People quotes

• If I'm not telling you something, it's for a reason. Just because you trust me, it doesn't mean I have to automatically trust you. Trust doesn't work like that.

• Men exist on the planet. We have to deal with them at some point.

• I think sometimes Hall of Famers might get labeled as guys who aren't suited for a coaching job or to be back at the Major League level.

• Since Elizabeth, I certainly live a healthier lifestyle.

• I was christened the "British Bulldog" by friends and colleagues who said I not only looked like a bulldog but fought like one. I was more of a fighter than a boxer. The "Blackpool Rock" originated from the fact that previous to becoming a fighter I was employed in the Blackpool Rock Factory, rock being a form of what Americans call candy.

• Reductionism is a dirty word, and a kind of 'holistier than thou' self-righteousness has become fashionable.

• Appealing workplaces are to be avoided. One wants a room with no view, so imagination can meet memory in the dark.

• Violence is not necessary to destroy a civilization. Each civilization dies from indifference toward the unique values which created it.

• I like songs and film because you can turn your life into a sort of myth or dream.

• Part of the heartache of all missionary work is the bright promising convert who turns out to be a mere puffball, crumbling like a macaroon under the least pressure.