Vietnam War quotes

• Book your life choices in advance the same way you would book flights, car rentals, hotels, and excursions. Figure out early on in your career whether you intend to be financially independent or marry a rich man, join the ranks of the professional elite or be the stay-at- home type, postpone having children or find part-time employment. Then fasten your seat belt and sit tight as you watch your trajectory veer off course.

• You predicted quick victory. Now it’s going to get hopelessly complicated. Jesus, don’t you know any better than that by now?

• I don't care how much money he (Frank Viola) makes. He can have my locker, I'll take him to all the best restaurants and show him New York. He can even have my wife, but he can't have my number, no way.

• We must establish a personal connection with each other. Connection before content. Without relatedness, no work can occur.

• I never saw myself as a comedian. I saw myself as a guy who can act funny.

• Wishes are slippery things. You have to be very specific or you can get exactly what you wished for and still end up with nothing.

• Motion is created by the destruction of balance.

• I do not demand equal pay for any women save those who do equal work in value. Scorn to be coddled by your employers; make them understand that you are in their service as workers, not as women.

• Celebrities have to get their cars washed just like everybody else.

• I'm not quite ready for a no makeup movie.