Fatherland quotes

• If you are to reach masses of people in this world, you must do it by a sign language. Whether your vehicle be commerce, literature, or politics, you can do nothing but raise signals, and make motions to the people.

• The thing you have to understand is that there are only so many things you can do in a year. There are only so many days in a year. There is only so much time you can set aside for certain projects.

• It is a beauteous evening, calm and free, The holy time is quiet as a nun Breathless with adoration; the broad sun Is sinking down in its tranquillity; The gentleness of heaven broods o'er the sea: Listen! the mighty being is awake, And doth with his eternal motion make A sound like thundereverlastingly.

• I am soooo excited, I am over-excited. I'm hysterical, I may have to slap my own face in a minute at this rate.

• Like a robe wears out over time and turns to rags, life wears out from day to day, from second to second.

• Barack Obama and Joe Biden have been working hard to help middle-class families make it in America.

• Spend time with your kids and have your own ideas about what they need. It won't take away your manhood; it will give it to you.

• 'Constitutional' is just a real pip of a word. Positively rolls off the tongue. In fact, it's downright fun to say. 'Con-stit-too-shun-al.' It's the verbal equivalent of skipping down the street with an ice cream cone in your hand. It's like a semantic bag of Lays potato chips. You simply can't just say it once.

• By amending our mistakes, we get wisdom. By defending our faults, we betray an unsound mind.

• Goals are new, forward-moving objectives. They magnetize you towards them.