Heiress quotes

• Living is about clucking your tongue and enjoying the sound. ~Slater

• There are entire congregations who worship praise and praise worship but who have not yet learned to praise and worship God in Jesus Christ.

• In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is the same as being invisible.

• punctuality is the thief of adventure ...

• In my many years as a Representative in Congress it is my observation that the district that is best represented is the district that is wise enough to select a man of energy, intelligence, and integrity and reelects him year after year. A man of this type and character serves more efficiently and effectively the longer he is returned by his people.

• You see the pictures in the paper today of John Kerry windsurfing? He's at his home in Nantucket this week, doing his favorite thing, windsurfing. Even his hobby depends on which way the wind blows.

• I've got three kids, and those are mouths to feed.

• I have learned never to judge any of the characters that I portay. Sometimes that is difficult to do because as a human being we tend to make judgements when we find out information about people and situations. In order to bring a character to life, though, I find that I cannot judge her or I won't be true to her.

• It is hard to imagine a civilization without onions.

• From 7 in the morning to 11 at night, I was reading. I don't think one can find any other time in one's life to be left alone so much to read in peace like that.