Values And Respect quotes

• I'm interested in cinematic realism. I think there is a rich potential to bring to audiences people they haven't seen before, that they are discovering a bit like how we discover people in life for the first time. There's an authenticity that can't be denied.

• Variety is more than a means of avoiding boredom, since art is more than an entertainment of the senses.

• I don't know if I'll ever do it again or not, but frankly I don't really care.

• But sometimes, it’s harder to admit to ourselves we want love in our lives than it is to keep living without it.

• [Simon Segars ] came by a few times.I told him, "If you understand the future of the internet of things that much, then you should add more engineers and go on the offensive." Simon had explained to analysts and others that he intended to do that sort of forward-looking investment, but he said it's tough for a listed company considering its share price falls if profits drop.

• If you cry over a guy, then your friends can't date him. It can't even be considered.

• But I also live to perform and I've been performing my whole life, whether it's been in sports or you know in band or with my singing.

• I only saw fire and chandeliers and smoke. No people. Not the room. Not even a time frame. Do you know how many chandeliers there are in the south wing alone? What was I supposed to do? Tell everyone to avoid chandeliers forever?

• Matter is capable of infinite subdivision...All matter is in a state of perpetual activity [motion], whether the substance under consideration be inanimate or animated, visible or invisible...There is no dividing of matter and force into two distinct terms, as they both are ONE. FORCE is liberated matter. MATTER is force in bondage.

• One must know oneself as one is, not as one wishes to be, which is merely an ideal and therefore fictitious, unreal; it is only that which is that can be transformed, not that which you wish to be.