Hotness quotes

• i have no point in procrastinating any longer..

• I've always been one to take chances and I've always been one to, to create or follow through with instincts.

• Nothing beats reason for keeping tigers away. But be excessively reasonable and you risk throwing out the universe with the bathwater.

• Our normal human tendencies are distraction and dissipation. We begin one task, then get seduced by some other option, and lose our focus. We drift away from what is difficult and we know to be true, to what is comfortable and socially condoned.

• I think music is the only thing that I'll ever really have.

• Were you to realize the forms minute and glorious, which invisibly play their parts in service around you, there could be no monotony - only a divine rapture of gratitude for such ministry.

• Nature does not conquer the world to God. It never has. It never will. In America, with its vast abounding wealth, its grand expanse of prairie, its reach of river, and its exuberant productiveness, there is danger that our riches will draw us away from God, and fasten us to earth; that they will make us not only rich, but mean; not only wealthy, but wicked. The grand corrective is the cross of Christ, seen in the sanctuary where the life and light of God are exhibited, and where the reverberation of the echoes from the great white throne are heard.

• You are not copying nature, but responding to nature in full awareness, to the way nature expresses itself in that object.

• Everybody in the minor leagues - if you're a player, an announcer, whatever - wants to be in the big leagues.

• They stood there for a while, not saying anything. Then Eli said: 'Do you want to come in?' Oskar didn't reply. Eli pulled on her T-shirt, lifted her hands, let them fall. 'I'm never going to hurt you.' 'I know that.' 'What are you thinking about?' 'That T-shirt. Is it from the trash room?' '...yes.' 'Have you washed it?' Eli didn't answer. 'You're a little gross, you know that?' 'I can change, if you like.' 'Good. Do that.