Happy Heart quotes

• It's just an impulse, in some actors. You want to make the audience like you. That's the aim of the exercise.

• I expect that my readers have been to Europe, I expect them to have some feeling for a foreign language, I expect them to have read books - there are a lot of people like that! That's my audience.

• I'm very, very excited because I'm just completing Episode 6 of Series 4 [of Peaky Blinders], which again I think is the best yet. And I'm loving it and it's not like work, it's not like a labor, I love doing it, and the boys are coming back and they're loving the scripts.

• You know what we call pedestrians in Morganville? Mobile bloodbanks.

• Don't LIVE the same year 75 times and call it a Life

• How fair is a garden amid the toils and passions of existence.

• Our present-day artists do not transform, they deform. That gives pleasure to nobody. It changes everything, therefore it changes nothing.

• The distant rear of an army engaged in battle is not the best place from which to judge correctly what is going on in front.

• In many instances, marriage vows would be more accurate if the phrase were changed to 'Until debt do us part'.

• If we could bottle your luck, we'd have a weapon of mass destruction on our hands.