Our Daughter quotes

• In Point Break, I was the only woman in there, so it was pretty easy to feel like a sex symbol. You've got all the naked, wet, Hot Chili Peppers, right? You've got Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves and then the whole crew. It was me and 50 dudes the whole time. It was awesome!

• One man to live in pleasure and wealth, whiles all other weap and smart for it, that is the part not of a king, but of a jailor.

• Anybody who gives away money is mostly looking at things where they think they can make a difference. I'm trying to help people who helped me, educational institutions that helped me with scholarships, or organizations that were very useful to me in growing up.

• At one point people in al Qaeda were actually drawing monthly paychecks when they were based in Sudan.

• Analogy pervades all our thinking, our everyday speech and our trivial conclusions as well as artistic ways of expression and the highest scientific achievements.

• The trend that should definitely die is following trends.

• We weren't wealthy but we definitely weren't poor. We were incredibly rich because there was a wonderful community in Shepherd's Bush, where I grew up. All my friends were into villainy and crime.

• In the shaded portions where the two spheres of different lives meet, certain fundamentals- moods, loves, fears, angers- can't be hidden. That's the contract.

• If Jesus heals instantly, praise Him. If Jesus heals gradually, trust Him. When Jesus heals ultimately, you will understand.

• I love learning, and I think that curiosity is a wonderful gift.