Homeland Security quotes

• Sales pays for the company. Employees who don't “get” that are part of the problem.

• Life is beautiful because it doesn't last.

• I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations,

• I have the thermometer in my mouth and I am listening to it all the time.

• My son, you are now flesh of our flesh and bone of our bone. By the ceremony performed this day, every drop of white blood was washed from your veins; you were taken into the Shawnee Nation...

• COME ON, I KNOW THE WEIRDEST THING. THE WEIRDEST THING IS THAT CHICK ............THAT CAME UP AND ASKED ME TO CUT HER WITH A KNIFE. ISN'T THAT THE WEIRDEST THING?

• The fishing is best where the fewest go and the collective insecurity of the world makes it easy for people to hit home runs while everyone is aiming for base hits.

• I'mma just do me, when it feel right.

• I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization.

• The partisans of eugenic planning hear that other music, the music that says that there shall be nothing random in the world, nothing independent, nothing moved by its own vitality, nothing out of keeping with some idea: even our children must not be our progeny, but our creation.