Violinist quotes

• When you can hear a violinist, that is better than you, then you learn from him, because if you play with somebody who is worse than you, then you go down.
    -- Ruggiero Ricci

#Play #Violinist

• I hope to work harder than ever to help people around the world.

• I'm going to fight my way out, I'm going to take all my equipment and all my wounded and as many dead as I can. If we can't get out this way, this Division will never fight as a unit again.

• He is a great leader by example. Someone whom I have always admired for his ability to remain balanced and have the sense of equanimity about his captaincy.

• Have you noticed that only in time of illness or disaster or death are people real?

• I try not to focus on fame; I don't even really know what it means exactly because it's so fleeting.

• I'm from the South, where if you walk down the street and there's somebody behind you talking with a Southern accent, you can't tell whether it's a black or a white person.

• Of the two, I would think of my work as closer to Science Fiction than Fantasy.

• There are things I like, there are things I strongly dislike. In my DJ sets and in my production I just gravitate towards what I like.

• We have to learn to make our own way through a complex world without the benefit of an accepted trustworthy route map.

• It takes a heap o' children to make a home that's true,And home can be a palace grand, or just a plain, old shoe;But if it has a mother dear, and a good old dad or two,Why, that's the sort of good old home for good old me and you.