Paul Sartre quotes

• Dogs are joiners; if they were guys, their idea of a good time would be to attend an Elks luncheon ...

• In the Kamigata area, they have a sort of tiered lunchbox they use for a single day when flower viewing. Upon returning, they throw them away, trampling them underfoot. The end is important in all things.

• There's so many people out there who try to imitate what I do but I am the original,

• Man can no more leave God out of his philosophies than he can live without his heart or see without his eyes.

• In short stories there's more permission to be elliptical. You can have image-logic, or it's almost like a poem in that you can come to a lot of meanings within a short space.

• If after I die, people want to write my biography, there is nothing simpler. They only need two dates: the date of my birth and the date of my death. Between one and another, every day is mine.

• The key to enjoying the moment is to always carry a list of "Things I Gotta Do That Can Wait.

• Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them.

• If I'm wrong about God then I wasted my life. If you're wrong about God then you wasted your eternity.

• Young men are crazy strange emotional beings.