You Will Regret quotes

• British people still wear clothes. By clothes I mean actual clothes: jackets and shirts and ties and suits. The spirit of Beau Brummell is still visible. English men make an effort. We’ve lost that in the US. Everyone is more concerned with being comfortable.

• Did you see all that? Did you see that little baby girl? I carried her body and buried it as best I could but I had no time. It really gets to me to see children being killed like this, but we had no choice.

• We have audiences that seem to be embracing whether they've heard of the characters or not.

• Memphis found his smile. 'You know me, sir. I don't wear worry.

• She knew herself, how she had slowly, over years, become a cat, a wolf, a snake, anything but a girl. How she had wrung out her girlhood like death.

• Cobb is a prick. But he sure can hit. God Almighty, that man can hit.

• We are such things as rubbish is made of, so let's drink up and forget it.

• It seems to me that at least as far as the financial markets are concerned, there is increasing evidence against rational expectations, even at the macro level.

• Probably the most important skill that children learn is how to learn. ... Too often we give children answers to remember rather than problems to solve. This is a mistake.

• I think we have a good team, but soccer fans will know that we're in a really tough group. The three teams in our group are really strong. The Czech Republic is a very good team, Italy is traditionally a powerhouse, and Ghana is one of the best teams in Africa.